[oniro-wg-marketing] Marketing Committee summary

Dear Oniro Colleagues,

For those who couldn't join us at this week's marketing meeting, I'm providing a summary of the key topics.

  1. FOSDEM 2024 Call for Papers.

The deadline for FOSDEM's call for papers is approaching. Please refer to Juan's message bellow for more details. We encourage WG members who plan to attend and present Oniro at FOSDEM 2024 to share their plans with the group.

  1. Oniro Project Landing Page Testimonial Update.

Our current landing page has outdated testimonials. We aim to refresh these with contributions from existing members. Each company is requested to identify a representative who can provide a new testimonial by the end of December and provide the testimonials in January.

  1. 2024 Marketing Plan Draft by Juan.

Juan has prepared the first draft of our 2024 marketing plan, which is currently under review by the Eclipse Foundation marketing team. He will present his proposal to the Marketing Committee next week.

  1. Member Highlight Blog Series.

We plan to start a monthly blog series featuring each member company. We are looking for a WG member willing to start the series.

  1. Upcoming Blog Post by Mike Milinkovich.

A blog post about the recent signing of the E-OA agreement is coming soon.

If you have any questions or need further clarifications, please feel free to reach out.

Best regards,

Jarek