[oniro-wg-marketing] Updates in Oniro WG

Dear all,

on Monday 11th of September we held a meeting to discuss about next steps in Oniro and how the relationship with OpenHarmony will help us to boost our impact and innovation
 development. I invite all of you to check the video recording of the session (15 minutes) in which our WG Chair Suhail Khan shared with all of us all these aspects, it is in the attachment the slides presented.

Additionally, and also as it was presented during the session, it is important to have all WG members engage in defining our next steps so as to build Oniro 3.0 concepts in a Collaborative way. In this sense, Oniro Community Day during Eclipsecon will be a great opportunity to gather us all together and develop a working session in addition to the updates of the projects to set the tone of WG next steps (https://www.eclipsecon.org/2023/registration).

Finally, do not hesitate to reach Suhail or myself to address any question you want to further clarify, either through the mailing list or by a direct message.

Best regards and looking forward to meeting you all in Ludwigsburg
Juan

--
Juan Rico
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

+34 686 594 217 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

Join us in Ludwigsburg! EclipseCon 2023 - October 16-19, 2023

Berliner Allee 47, 64295 Darmstadt

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich, Michael Plagge