Re: [oniro-wg-marketing] Embedded Open Source Summit wiki page

Hello,

On Tuesday, 14 February 2023 10:13:50 CET Agustín Benito Bethencourt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> as per request, I have created a wiki page for this relevant event that will
> take place in June in Prague, Embedded Open Source Summit
>
> https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/-/wiki
> s/ Events/2023-events/Embedded-OOS-2023

Typo on the title so the URL change. The correct URL is now:

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/-/wikis/
Events/2023-events/Embedded-OSS-2023

Sorry for the issue.

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation