[oniro-wg-marketing] Oniro event list 2023

Hello,

it is that time of the year where we need to take a look at the events for
2023. In fact, we are late already (for some).

If you have an event where you intend to promote Oniro or you would welcome
support from the project to do so, we have a list that the Marketing Committee
will discuss (like last year) and reach consensus upon.

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/-/
wikis/Events/#events-list-2023

You input is more than welcome

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation