[oniro-wg-marketing] Fwd: SFScon 2022 - Recordings Available + Thanks for your support!

Hello,

Please find below the links to SFSCon 2022 videos.

From my mobile. Excuse my brevity.

Agustín Benito Bethencourt
Program Manager at Eclipse Foundation

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: SFScon <info@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022, 15:26
Subject: SFScon 2022 - Recordings Available + Thanks for your support!
To: info@xxxxxxxxx <info@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear SFScon Supporter,

You can now find the SFScon22 videos and presentations online!
Choose what you'd like to know more about from the program: www.sfscon.it/programs/2022

We would like to take the opportunity of thanking you for supporting SFScon, which saw more than 600 in-person attendances and more than 1,000 individual viewers during the live streaming.

We are constantly working to improve the organisation of our events and to upgrade the quality of the content.
If you have not already done so - we would like to ask you to complete this 5-minute survey: https://cloud.opendatahub.bz.it/index.php/apps/forms/zcwy59FXia36CF5p

What’s next? We are looking forward to meeting you again on 10th November 2023 for the SFScon23!
And don’t forget the new Call4Speakers that will be announced at the beginning of the New Year!

Wishing you all the best,

SFScon and NOI team

--

SFScon team