[oniro-wg-marketing] notes I took from the meeting at EclipseCon 2023

Hello,

I took these notes from the meeting. Chiara, Carlo, please let me know if you
took some notes.

Please let me know in such case if you want me to merge them and send them to
the public list.

# Marketing Committee

* Davide
* Carlo
* Adrian
* Chiara
* Clark
* Luca
* Dony
* Patrick
* Alberto
* Andrei
* stefan
* Agustin

* Questioning the keyword of operating system
* Members need to help more so we need to plan better and more in advance.
* Effort on repositioning
* Website
* Information and assets we need at events. We did a good start in 2022
* Good collaboration at events. more than one member at every event.
* We can leverage new opportunities at events with new content.
* Budget for 2023 is an unknown at this point
* Create the new messages according to the new project architecture. Explain
the evolution
* Adapt the target events to the new architecture
* Value proposition has demonstrated to be very relevant.
* Concentrate first in the generalities, then in the profiles.
* Which values add to a company working or creating their own profile?
* Upstream downstream differentiation.
* Consistency is required.
* Release notes and technical documentation.
* Can we use as profile name something that has trademark owned by another
company, member?
* Could be interesting to have the concept of leading company per profile.
* Marketing Subcommittee will be created for the messaging.

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation