[oniro-wg-marketing] Calendars: Oniro at OSS EU / ELCE and EclipseCon 2022

Hello,

two calendars have been created to follow our activity at OSS EU / ELCE and
EclipseCon 2022.
* OSS EU / ELCE: check the event wiki page https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/
eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/-/wikis/Events_CFP_participation/Open-
Source-Summit#general-information
* EclipseCon 2022: check the event wiki page https://gitlab.eclipse.org/
groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/-/wikis/Events/
EclipseCon#coordination-of-our-activity-at-the-event

If you are attending to any of those events but have not yet added yourself to
the attendees list in those wiki pages, please do so and communicate it to me
so you are added to the calendar. You will get notified then on the planned
activities as others book them and will be able to add other actions that
might be relevant to others.

Those already in the participants list at the events wiki page have been
already added to the calendar list. The should most likely be able to add you
too to the calendar.

Best Regards
--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation