Re: [oniro-dev] Chat preview and move to helpdesk communication

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for driving this. This is awesome progress.

Here's an issue I got into today: I can't seem to be able to query public rooms on staging-chat.eclipse.org from matrix.org. I suspect we miss something on the federation side?!

Cheers,
--
Andrei Gherzan
gpg: rsa4096/D4D94F67AD0E9640