[oniro-dev] Project Lead election for Stefan Schmidt on Eclipse Oniro Core Platform™

A project lead election for Stefan Schmidt on project Eclipse Oniro Core
Platform™ (oniro.oniro-core) was started by Stefan Schmidt with this
criteria:

I want to nominate myself as a lead for the Oniro core project.

I have been part of the core team since the beginning of the project and
worked in all areas of it.
With the current time shortage of some of the existing project leads I would
offer myself to take on some of the duties to keep the project going.

Eclipse Oniro Core Platform™ project committers can click the election link
below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/oniro.oniro-core/elections/election-stefan-schmidt-project-lead-eclipse-oniro-core-platform%E2%84%A2

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/oniro.oniro-core