Re: [oniro-dev] Oniro IT meeting 2023wk06 MoM

Hello Sebastien,

On Tuesday, 7 February 2023 12:14:36 CET Sebastien Heurtematte wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please find the Minutes of Meeting (MoM) document of the 2023wk06 meeting
> in
> the link below:
>
> Link:
> https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/products-services-oniro-wg/it
> -services-oniro-wg/coordination-it-services-oniro-wg/-/blob/main/mom-coordin
> ation-it-sservices-oniro-wg/mom-coordination-it-services-2023wk06.md

When do you think we can start the beta phase of the service implementation,
which would include people from Oniro?

btw, good progress these past couple of weeks. I tested the form to comply
with our policies when joining for the first time from a federated server and
it worked fine.

I talked to the matrix.org devs and foundation people at FOSDEM. Their booth
was close to ours. They were excited to see us implementing the service. The
same applies to the NeoChat client developers. I just installed the new
version (flatpak) that brings a couple of the improvements and fixed I
reported to them.

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation