Re: [oniro-dev] Towards an Oniro chat service: channels structure proposal

Hello,

On Friday, 27 January 2023 14:34:37 CET Davide Ricci wrote:
> Thanks, while I suspect the public facing open channel will remain #oniro @
> Libera.
 Right?

With the current implementation, no, since anyone can join our matrix channels
with any account open in any public server.

We can keep it for some time though, just in case.

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation