[oniro-dev] FOSDEM 2023

Hello,

FOSDEM 2023 is approaching fast. As usual, we have created a wiki page to
coordinate our presence at the event.

LInk: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/-/
wikis/Events/2023-events/FOSDEM'23

If you are attending, please add yourself to the Participants List

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/marketing-oniro/-/
wikis/Events/2023-events/FOSDEM'23#participants-list

EF will have a booth there, in a very good place (Building K ground floor). If
you want to be at the booth and help me talk about Oniro, you are more than
welcome. There is a column in the participants list to reflect that.

See you there!

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation