Re: [oniro-dev] Checklist for release (Beta and GA)

Hello.

The 26th of September for beta is approaching very quickly.

I am set to handle the mechanics to ensure build quality and tag the repositories as needed. This is basically the same as we did for alpha.
But if there are any further requirements from EF side for this beta I would need to know immediately to take them into account.

Right now there are no artifacts like tarballs planned, which could be needed for signing and IP checks. If this is needed let me know.

Regards
Stefan Schmidt

Back to the top