Re: [oniro-dev] Agenda update for tomorrow's EDDIE bi-weekly call 2022-06-01 - Meeting Minutes

Hello.

> It was a dense meeting with many different topics in to short of time. Thus
> we will need to have some dedicated one-off calls to follow up here.
>
> I propose that we use the same timeslot in the not-used week from our bi-
> weekly for this.
> For next week I propose we have the following two discussions:
> 11:00 - 11:45 IOTICS follow up - define areas of work
> 11:45 - 12:30 MPAI follow up - make eddie layers consumable by zephyr
> applications
>
> Please speak up if these times do not work for you. As usual calls are open to
> all, but with more focus on the one topic at hand.
> If I hear nothing problematic I will go ahead and schedule the meetings with
> Agustin Friday or Monday.

I heard nobody having a problem with these dates.

Agustin can you help to schedule call for the two discussions above. I would think we can re-use the normal EDDIE zoom call room for this.

Regards
Stefan Schmidt

Back to the top