[oniro-dev] Oniro IT Infrastructure and Services Plan draft. Call for feedback.

Hello,

As you know, Sebastien H. has joined EF a few days ago and he is starting to
get in the driver's seat.

While he is getting familiar with our current Oniro IT Infrastructure and
Services as well as EF ones, we have been discussing about migration/
implementation priorities.

We have created a first document including:
* The IT services that we currently use at Oniro as well as those we know we
will need.
* A prioritization proposal of the most relevant ones.
* Information about stakeholders involved in these services together with
useful links and references.

Link: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/oniro-wg/roadmap-oniro-wg/it-services-oniro-wg/coordination-it-services-oniro-wg/-/blob/main/oniro-it-services-plan.md

I understand that depending on who you ask, priorities might differ. This mail
is a first step towards trying to reach a consensus in this front, so
Sebastien (and his colleagues at EF and Oniro) have a clear idea about where
to focus in the coming weeks/months.

Please review the document and provide feedback.

Best Regards

--
Agustin Benito Bethencourt
Oniro Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation