Re: [oniro-dev] Agenda update for tomorrow's EDDIE bi-weekly call - minutes

Hello all.

This is my first try to capture the essence of the meeting in minutes and action items. Please let me know if I missed something important.

Minutes:

- Short introduction on the changed meeting aspects (almost all stays the same)

- Bug with multicast for CoAP fixed and tested with several instances

- Work on resource directly and general networking layer is progressing and on track

- Virtualization is also to be started in April as planned

- Overview on the work on MPAI and their uses cases at Synesthesia from Andrea

AI: Amit and Andrea to figure out which STM32 board should go on the Oniro roadmap

AI: Andrea to schedule a call to coordinate development cooperation for CoAP on Zephyr

Regards

Stefan Schmidt