8200 Warden Ave
Markham, ON L6G 1C7
Canada

Inactive hide details for Charlie Gracie ---27-06-2018 09:35:28---Recently, I moved my SOM++ implementation up to the latest veCharlie Gracie ---27-06-2018 09:35:28---Recently, I moved my SOM++ implementation up to the latest version of the OMR compiler/JitBuilder.

From: Charlie Gracie <charlie.gracie@xxxxxxxxx>
To: omr developer discussions <omr-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 27-06-18 09:35
Subject: Re: [omr-dev] Help needed - what is wrong with this IL?
Sent by: omr-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Recently, I moved my SOM++ implementation up to the latest version of the OMR compiler/JitBuilder.  I immediately starting getting the exact same validation errors as Dibyendu. To get around the errors I temporarily disabled the new verification which I know is not the right solution.  I assumed some of my more eccentric uses of JitBuilder were likely the cause so I put it on my TODO list to come back to later....

Dibyendu are you using JitBuilder?

Charlie