From:        Dibyendu Majumdar <mobile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        omr developer discussions <omr-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        2018/06/14 05:53 PM
Subject:        [omr-dev] Starting work on C front-end to OMR JIT
Sent by:        omr-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I am pleased to say that I am finally starting work on integrating OMR
JIT to a C front-end.
I have created a minimal C api for OMR JIT that allows me to get started.

The C front-end project is:
https://github.com/dibyendumajumdar/dmr_c.

The OMR JIT backend is currently just a copy of the NanoJIT backend -
but I expect most of it will be a straight forward translation. My
initial goal is to be able to compile something simple like
'strlen()'.

The minimal OMR C api is defined in:
https://github.com/dibyendumajumdar/nj/blob/master/c-api/nj_api.h.

I will add more stuff to this as and when I need it while working on
the integration.

Regards
Dibyendu