[om2m-dev] Configuration of GSCL parameter "org.eclipse.om2m.remoteNsclContext"

Hello everyone :

I am trying to connect the GSCL to another NSCL. So I have to modify the configurations for remote NSCL. The first thing I had found is that "org.eclipse.om2m.remoteNsclContext" doesn't exist in the configuration file. So I add this parameter by myself, and set it to the context of my NSCL. But it doesn't work. According to the logging information in terminal, the remote NSCL context is not modified, it's still /om2m.

I have already described my problem in the forum. Mahdi Ben Alaya had responded :

It is a good remark. In the current version of OM2M, the context can be personalized but must be the same in NSCL and GSCLs.
This is not flexible enough, so we will push an update soon to support different contexts at the same time.
This update will be included in our first release”

Thanks very much for his response. But I think that it should be possible to change this parameter in the program if it’s not possible to change it by the configuration file. I am new to OM2M, I am not familiar to the code of OM2M. Does anyone know where this parameter is defined or used in the program?

Hao XU

+33476762442

Thank you.

Back to the top