Re: [oaw-wg] Recipe framework

Hi Karsten, hi Antony,

as far as I know, Recipe has been deprecated (see meeting minutes here: http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/oaw-wg/msg00000.html). Therefore I don't think that there will be any further development in the Eclipse codebase.
Tony, I think it is the easiest way to host it on your own sourceforge or google-code account as oaw5 will not contain it and it will not be maintained in the Eclipse repository.

Regards,
Sebastian