[nebula-dev] Oscilloscope maintenance release

Hi,

I have implemented a maintenance release for the Oscilloscope. I have added API to stop the dispatcher and to control anti-aliasing in the scope. Furthermore some javadoc was added [1].

I have discoverd the Tarsos java Digital Signal Processing software [2] and I am playing with this. One of the things I did is to use the oscilloscope to draw the input from the microphone. In this youtube you see the implementation in swing from Joren Six alongside my implementation in the Nebula Oscilloscope [3].

Cheers,

Wim

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/nebula/org.eclipse.nebula.git/commit/?id=26e29ea19b27555081dc149847242bfb15306a4a
[2] https://github.com/JorenSix/TarsosDSP