Re: [nebula-dev] my issues with Dating Nebula's widgets

Hello Henno,

Sure! I did not mean to be offensive either, I just could not resist a little lecture ;)

 pressing the “clear” button. So I should further open up the black box to fix this. At that point I cannot honestly predict what further things I will have to do to fix the issue. In this sense I do think it is like yak shaving.

I agree. Please file bugs for these issues and let's see what we can do.

Best regards,

Wim

Back to the top