Re: [nebula-dev] Rich Text editor

Hi Chris,

>Pavel, can you file a bug against Nebula with the source attached so we can start from there?

Yep, we will do it in a few days. (I suggest that it is a better to attach release version of the component, so we would like to release 1.0 version first).

Currently we are going to file in issue,with the following summary: Rich Text editor widget contribution. We plan attach sources, snippets, and probably generated javadoc and screenshot of the editor.

Is it all that is needed to initiate process of contribution?

Thanks in advance,
Pavel