[nebula-dev] Problem with collapsible buttons

Hi All

I find a refresh problem with the collapsible
button during perspective switching; I create an
RCP snipped application with the problem.
You can find the code as attachment.
To reproduce the problem execute the following steps:

- lunch the application
- switch to perspective "Perspective1"
- minimize the  navigator view
- switch to perspective "RCP Perspective" again

You can see the result of this interactions in the jpg file.

Can you suggest me a workaround to solve the problem?

Bye

Rodolfo

JPEG image

Back to the top