From: nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nebula-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Emil Crumhorn
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2008 19:19
To: Nebula Dev
Subject: Re: [nebula-dev] GanttChart

Hello Ralf,

Connecting arrows are not selectable, correct (I'm not sure what you mean by Headers). This might go in to the code in the future along with a way to drag-connect events, but right now there is no plan for it, I have too many other things that need to be done before that. Memorizing each connecting path to check it against clicks might be quite an undertaking (considering it has to be fast as well). But yes, it's on the "TODO list", but very far down.

As for what you mean by having times in double values, I don't think I understand. Can you explain what you mean by double values? (Everything in the chart is based on time (Calendars))

Regards,
Emil