[n4js-dev] GitHub PR triggered Jenkins Build

Dear Colleagues,

I have installed a new Jenkins instance, which is now automatically triggered by GitHub Pull Requests.
A first demo is visible at

The server is run at the HAW Hamburg, I have granted public read access :-) So you can have a look there as well!

Could you please have a look at the Jenkinsfile (in the PR)? Do you have any ideas what we should test, what we might want to skip for these PR-builds?

I am currently running a “—fail-at-end” build in order to determine which tests cause problems.

Cheers,
Jens

Back to the top