Re: [mylyn-versions-dev] triggering nightly build

You can trigger the mylyn-release job from Hudson if you are logged in and have permissions. Unfortunately we have an outstanding problem in the Bugzilla connector so we can't publish a right now. I'll get that fixed so we can do a build tomorrow.

Steffen