Re: [mylyn-pmc] committers on top-level project

> The bits and pieces of tools.mylyn are being moved into the various
> subprojects. I've been assuming that once the moves are complete, there
> won't be very much left. Is this an invalid assumption?

No, that is exactly right. Everything should be consumed by sub-projects.

One thing that came to mind is participation Helios. Technically it's
the tools.mylyn project that should publish a service release in
February. As long as we can keep the old download location around for
a while and publish one more service release there that should not be
a problem.

> Once the subproject move is complete, we'll update the information in the
> Foundation database and just mark tools.mylyn as inactive. mylyn will take
> over the downloads/website/whatever else from mylyn.tools.
>
> Does this make sense?

Perfect. That's what I hoped would happen.

Steffen

--
Steffen Pingel
Committer, http://eclipse.org/mylyn