Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Mylyn Docs version 1.8/1.9

I haven't gotten around to creating the branch so everything in master would still go into the 3.9/1.8 release. Let me know if you would like to exclude the latest commits and I'll create the branch before that.

We don't have a strictly defined point in time when we branch. I usually try to do it after the IP log was submitted but didn't get around to it yet due to travel. Unless I hear otherwise I'll create the branch in later today.

Steffen