Re: [mylyn-docs-dev] Build : location of the signing zone

Hi,

we only sign integration builds at the moment and have a directory for mylyn in the signing area under tools/mylyn/hudson/signing/. I would recommend asking the webmasters for a separate directory for intent to avoid any conflicts.

The code that we use for signing is in org.eclipse.mylyn/org.eclipse.mylyn-site/pack-and-sign/ but I believe there are easier ways to do this now with the Maven signing plug-ins.

HTH,

Steffen