Re: [mylyn-dev] We have a new project co-lead

Ah, that is wonderful. One down, three to go :)

Cheers, Wim

On Mon, 19 Dec 2022 at 14:09, Torkild U. Resheim <torkildr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well done!

PS: There is a Mylyn Task Connector for GitHub created by the EGit team at https://download.eclipse.org/egit/github/updates/

Best regards,
Torkild

19. des. 2022 kl. 13:15 skrev Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi All,

I am very happy to announce that Alexander Fedorov has accepted the role of Project Lead and was subsequently voted in by the Mylyn committers.

Alexander and Frank have already done a lot of work to prepare Mylyn for the future. Thanks!!

If you also want to chip in: e.g., by creating task interfaces for the four major DevOps providers (GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket, and Azure) then please jump in.

Best, Wim