Re: [mylyn-dev] Eclipse Gerrit vs Mylyn Gerrit

Thanks for bringing this up. We are indeed in the process of phasing
out review.mylyn.org. Git repositories have been setup on
git.eclipse.org/r and I have configured trigger jobs on
hudson.eclipse.org/sandbox.

There are still some problems with failing tests due a slightly
different environment on the sandbox Hudson but other than that it's
ready to go and I would recommend using it for all new reviews.

I'll send out a notice once the test failures are fixed.

Steffen