Re: [mylyn-dev] created mylyn connector for HP quality center

well i tried the HP connector, and .. well... it doesn't work.
i mean the only thing i can do is connect to the repo , that's it.
* all hebrew is recived as gibbrish.
* no RTL layout
* search forms don't work (getting exceptios)
* cannot submit bugs
* even if i'm not connected to the reopsitory , i still get exceptions from
plug-ins (something about version being null.
* and i'm seeing way to many fields then i should (and i'm not talking about
workflows)