[mylyn-dev] conference call today, 10am PST

Our next conference call will be today at 10am PST.  If attending please
feel free to add items to the agenda at:

  http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Mylar_Meetings

Balazs, Jevgeni, Xialoyang: we will use these weekly calls to touch base on
your projects.  This past week and current week are still overloaded busy
with the rename and RC1, but please let us know during the meeting if
anything is blocking your progress.  Also note that I will assume that you
are on mylyn-dev and not CC you explicitly on the meeting notifications that
I send the day of the meeting.

Mik

--
Mik Kersten, http://kerstens.org/mik