[mvc-dev] Release plan feeding into Jakarta EE 11 planning

Hi,

All Jakarta specifications have been asked by the platform project to provide feedback regarding our plans for a potential upcoming release.

This also applies to us, even if I haven't seen much indication that Jakarta MVC will make it into the platform for Jakarta EE 11.

The input is requested by February 14 by using this form: https://forms.gle/nx9oPcAaFrQJvJHT6

Please take a look at it and reply to this thread for discussion.
You don't need to submit the form, I can take care of that after we have gathered information here.

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation Eclipse Foundation - Community. Code. Collaboration.

Back to the top