Re: [mvc-dev] MVC support in Glassfish 7

Hi,

At the time it was causing OSGi problems. It’s a while but I think it was about being pinned (in OSGi) to specific versions of CDI and crashing when a higher one was present.

If the current releases are compatible again we will of course put it back, which was always the intention before releasing 7.0 final.

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms