[mvc-dev] Certification Request for Eclipse Krazo

Hi,

The process for approval of a compatible implementation is left to each specification project team to figure out how they want to do. I suggest we do as follows:

1. Email to the mailing list with a link to the complete certification request issue
2. If no comments are made, it is marked as approved by lazy consensus after 7 days.

Following this procedure, here is the certification request for Eclipse Krazo:
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/mvc-api/issues/45

If no-one objects, I will add the `approved` label on October 12.

Ivar
--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Community. Code. Collaboration.

Join us at our virtual event:
EclipseCon 2020 - October 20-22

Back to the top