Re: [mvc-dev] Jakarta MVC 1.1 and Krazo 1.1.0

Awesome! Thank you so much for working on the release!

Christian

Am Sa., 3. Okt. 2020 um 18:31 Uhr schrieb Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi all,

Some good news!
Krazo passed the TCK for Jakarta MVC 1.1 today. I am just finishing up the last bits and pieces in order to request a review ballot by the specification committee.

(I have requested GH Pages to be enabled, but will probably not happen until Monday)

When we are done with this release, the work with switching namespace from javax.* to jakarta.* can start. Stay tuned, and follow the ballots at https://accounts.eclipse.org/mailing-list/jakarta.ee-spec. You can all vote (non-binding) if you like. You will then be listed on https://jakarta.ee/specifications/mvc/ ;)

Ivar
--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Community. Code. Collaboration.

Join us at our virtual event:
EclipseCon 2020 - October 20-22