Java Developer
SouJava & JCP Member
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/danieldiasjava

Em sex., 3 de jul. de 2020 às 04:43, Christian Kaltepoth <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
Hi all,

AFAIK the issue is actually the empty application path. Depending on the JAX-RS implementation you are using, this is handled correctly. With an empty application path, ALL requests are intercepted by the JAX-RS implementation and as there is no JAX-RS resource for the requested URL, you will get a 404.

Typically, we recommend using a non-empty application path. However, this will add an extra path segment to your MVC URLs.

But maybe there are other ways to fix this I'm not aware of. To sum up, this is actually a JAX-RS and not an MVC issue.

Christian