Re: [mvc-dev] Initial Contribution

Excellent! Thanks!

Ivar

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 6:59 PM Christian Kaltepoth <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

Good news! I just pushed the initial contribution to our new GitHub repository:

The TCK contribution is still pending, but I expect that it will follow within the next few days.

Before we start working in the repo, I would like to migrate the existing GitHub issues from the old repository to the new one. I guess this will take a few days, but IMO it is very important to preserve the issues.

So stay tuned. :-)

Christian