Re: [mpwg] Attendance Face to Face Meeting

Yed you are welcome to join

----- Original Message -----
From: Benjamin Kamphausen <benjamin.kamphausen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'mpwg@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <mpwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 2011/10/27 17:23
Subject: [mpwg] Attendance Face to Face Meeting

Hello

My Institute is interested in the plans of your working group. Therefore I’d like to know if it is possible to attend at the planned face to face meeting in Ludwigsburg, even though we’re currently not participating in the group. In particular we’re interested in the use of such a modeling platform in the automotive domain. Your agenda suggests, that this could be a topic in the meeting given that you’re talking about synergies with the automotive iwg. Any response would be appreciated.

Best Regards
Benjamin Kamphausen
---
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Benjamin Kamphausen
Automotive
Fraunhofer Institute for Communication Systems ESK

Hansastraße 32 | 80686 München
Phone, Fax:  +49 (0)89/54 70 88-332 | +49 (0)89/54 70 88-66 332
E-Mail:   benjamin.kamphausen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Internet:
http://www.esk.fraunhofer.de
http://www.facebook.com/FraunhoferESK