Re: [mpwg] Face to Face Meeting of Modeling Platform

Ian,

I will be present.

Best regards,

Sabri.

At Thursday, 16/09/2010 on 14:30 Ian Skerrett wrote:
Yesterday we confirmed the face to face meeting for the Modeling Platform Group will be Friday, November 5 in Ludwigsburg Germany.   This will be the day after Eclipse Summit Europe.  We will plan to be finished by 15:00, so people will be able to travel back Friday evening.

I will send out an agenda and meeting location closer to the time.   I will also need to have confirmation from who is planning to attend.  This will allow me to plan for food, etc.  I don't need the confirmation now but will by October 15.

Regards,
Ian

--
Ian Skerrett