Re: [mpwg] Reminder: Modeling Platform Meeting Today

All,

I've now upload the latest state of the planning study spreadsheets to the MPWG wiki. Feel free to download the zip archive directly from the following link:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/images/0/06/MPIWG-Planning-Docs-20100915.zip

Regards,

Stephan