[mpc-dev] Tom Siedel helping with MPC

All,

The Eclipse Foundation has an agreement with Tom Seidel to help ensure MPC is supported and released for the Juno release in June and SR1/SR2.   Tom is going to get up to speed on the build infrastructure, triage the outstanding MPC bugs and make sure MPC is part of the Juno release packages.    We also hope that Tom will demonstrate sufficient merit to become an MPC committer.

FWIW, we are not expecting to add any new features to MPC for Juno.

Thanks
Ian

--
Ian Skerrett