Re: [mpc-dev] successful install

Ben,

Thanks for the clarification.  That is what I had assumed, so glad to hear I assumed correctly.  :-)

Ian

On 7/6/2011 1:42 PM, Benjamin Muskalla wrote:
Ian,

the current implementation in MPC counts everything that was successful (install and update) as a an successful install. I have to add that this is only true as long as the update was done with MPC and not with the regular "Check for updates" functionality.

Is that sufficient for your case?

 Ben