Re: [mpc-dev] MPC Project Plan 1.1

Sorry I should have included a url to the plan.

http://eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?planurl=/mpc/Project_Plan.xml

On 2/9/2011 10:35 AM, Ian Skerrett wrote:
I have updated the MPC project plan for our 1.1 release.   This release will be part of Indigo.

David and Ben can you please make sure we have bugs open for everything in the 1.1 release.   I know you open some but there seems to be a number missing.

Ian

--
Ian Skerrett
Director of Marketing

Save the dates for EclipseCon 2011, March 21-24
www.eclipsecon.org

Ian Skerrett
Director of Marketing
Eclipse Foundation
Tel: 613-224-9461 ext 227
Blog: ianskerrett.wordpress.com
Twitter: IanSkerrett

Save the dates for EclipseCon 2011, March 21-24
www.eclipsecon.org

Back to the top