[mpc-dev] Re: [technology-pmc] Request for new build of MPC

Don't we need approval for this contribution from the Planning Council? As far as I understood it is the Technology PMC representative who needs to ask/inform the Planning Council for an exception.

And from a testing and from a security point of view it would be very important to get this change for bug 316362 as soon as possible into Helios and into the EPP packages.

Sorry for nagging, but I haven't read anything on the Planning Council mailing list :)

Markus