Re: [mosquitto-dev] Is there a function in the broker to "delete" a topic

Hi Andrew,

There's not a straightforward way to do this in the broker. You could
do what Nick suggested, then have a plugin deny access to outgoing
messages with zero length, if your clients can't cope with zero length
messages.

Regards,

Roger