Re: [mosquitto-dev] Will Delay Interval For Bridge Connection

Hi Ajay,

Sorry, I'd got a draft email part written and it slipped my mind.

It's not currently supported, no. I've been contemplating property
support for bridges and one way would be to do something similar to
the mosquitto clients, i.e.

bridge_property connect maximum-packet-size 100000
bridge_property connect receive-maximum 100
bridge_property connect session-expiry-interval 60
bridge_property connect topic-alias-maximum 10
bridge_property connect user-property "key" "value"

bridge_property will content-type image/png
bridge_property will correlation-data 893cb4d5-e61c-4753-88a2-f02b59f28dc4
bridge_property will message-expiry-interval 60
bridge_property will payload-format-indicator 0
bridge_property will response-topic will/topic
bridge_property will will-delay-interval 10
bridge_property will user-property "key" "value"

I'm not sure there is any value in adding support for other properties.

Alternatively, there could be specific options introduced for each
property - I'm less keen on that idea myself.

Regards,

Roger