Re: [mosquitto-dev] RFC: Is there Interest in a Windows CE 7 Port?

Hi Christian,

Thanks for getting in touch. Based on what you've said about the
amount of changes required, and that I see Windows CE 7 is now
unsupported, I am inclined to say no thank you to including your work
into the main mosquitto tree. Having said that, it would be a real
shame to lose this work completely. Would you consider making a pull
request with the work in so I could take a look, and then most likely
merge it to it's own branch?

Just a note - if you haven't done so already, you'd be well advised to
rebase on to 2.0.10.

I've seen your other pull request and I confess I did roll my eyes
slightly at being asked to provide support for a compiler from before
the project even existed :) The changes all make sense in their own
right though, so I'll be merging that at some point. I simply haven't
had any capacity for dealing with issues/PRs on github over the last
week or so.

Regards,

Roger